This show is waiting on confrimation from the Michael Kosta. Tickets will be available for purchase once we get that confirmation
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- 18 & over
- Two item minimum
- Please Arrive 30-45 min prior to Showtime
- There is a two (2) item minimum purchase per person and an 18% gratuity is added to all guest checks.
- Discounts & coupons are not valid for Special Events
- If Purchasing a "6,8,or 10 Pack" of tickets ALL must be used for the single show purchase. There are NO Refunds for unused tickets!
- If you Choose "WILL CALL" or tickets do not arrive in an email, your tickets will be waiting for you at the box office the night of the event
- ALL SALES FINAL
Kosta is a stand-up comedian who currently hosts and co-executive produces The
Comment Section for The Kardashian Network (formerly E!). The show, which
is also produced by Joel McHale, deconstructs the daily goings-on of pop
culture via social media. Previously, Michael was seen on Fox Sports 1’s, Crowd
Goes Wild, on which he and Regis Philbin lead a panel of experts in a
lighthearted look at the world of sports. Kosta started out as an athlete; he
is quick to point out that he was once-ranked number 864 in the world in
professional tennis and earned over $11,000 on tour. Don't laugh, that's
$11,000 more than you made as a pro athlete.
gained attention as a comedian when he broke out of the HBO Comedy and Arts
Festival in Aspen. He quickly relocated to Los Angeles where he began his
television career; he made regular appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay
Leno & Chelsea Lately before both those hosts drowned in their money and
ended their shows. He has performed on Conan, @Midnight, Late Night with Seth
Meyers, the Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal and also starred in his own
comedy special, Comedy Central Presents: Michael Kosta. As a host,
Michael acted as a know-it-all correspondent for E!’s spinoff of The Soup,
entitled The Soup Investigates, and was recently seen guest hosting the hit G4
series, Attack of The Show; that stint ended after Kosta caused the show as
well as the network to be cancelled (the media says that the network was being
reformatted, but we know better). Kosta has also developed or starred in
pilots for NBC, Fox, and MTV that were all colossal failures.