SPECIAL EVENT at the Murat Shrine Temple (think Old National Center)
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Click on the ticket type you prefer.
- Parking should be FREE in the Shrine Temple lot and the North Lot across the street
- 18 & over
- Signs will direct you when you arrive
- Please Arrive 30-45 min prior to Showtime
- There is a two (2) item minimum purchase per person and an 18% gratuity is added to all guest checks.
- Discounts & coupons are not valid for Special Events
- If you Choose "WILL CALL" or tickets do not arrive in an email, your tickets will be waiting for you at the box office the night of the event
- ALL SALES FINAL
Welcome to a Reality Show on-stage. Scott Long shares his story of how quickly life can go from urban hipster to suburban dipster, which happens when you become a father of twins at 40. While many have left to chase some LA or NYC dream, Scott is proudly rooted in his Fly Over Country life. Growing up in the cornstalk ghetto of Iowa and a proud Hawkeye grad, Scott has toured the country non-stop for 2 decades, performing in 38 different states. If you have been looking for a comedian who discusses porn and minivans or Lollapalooza and the Wiggles all in the same joke, this is your show. Scott has appeared on NBC, FOX-TV, ESPN, XM radio, and the Bob and Tom Show. He’s in his 9th season writing the Frank Caliendo sketches for the emmy-nominated NFL on FOX pregame show. Known for his hilarious interactions with the audience, no two Scott Long shows are ever the same.